Tuesday, August 2, 2011

New charm love!

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE when we get new supplies in the studio.  I love it even more when I have time to make a little something for myself. 

So I created this sweet and simple necklace for myself using our brand new 5/8" square disc. I added my kiddos initials using our 1/4" Fun Font and created a linear look. Although most stamped necklaces are typically designed using a cluster effect, I like to mix things up a little and create simple lines.




If you want one for yourself, just click over to our online store! www.shopmollyo.com  Or click HERE for the exact disc shown in the photo. 

Feel free to stop by for one of our Open Workshops on Wednesday, August 10th from 9-11 a.m.  Just make sure to RSVP to info@mollyodesigns.com to reserve a spot.

No comments: