My friend J from Jaybird Designs just tagged me! Thanks for thinking of me J and putting me on the spot! Hmmmmm, this could be interesting (or maybe really boring). LOL.
Here are the rules:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
So, here ya go! Seven random things about me:
1. My favorite snack right now is Korean Seaweed (Nori) It has to be the salted kind or I won't eat it. My 2 youngest kids are hooked on it too. You should see the looks we get at the park when we are eating sheets of seaweed like chips!
2. My DH and I are both from Michigan but now live in Las Vegas. I don't think you could pick 2 places that are further apart in lifestyles!
3. I'm a classically trained dancer. But, I have learned to never say "I use to be a dancer" here in Vegas. You get some really interesting looks and a few moms at playgroup who offer up their old "stage" name. Ummm, enough said. LOL.
4. I put myself through college by competing in the Miss America program. Loved the scholarship money! Didn't love the "sticky buns" that you sprayed on before the swimsuit competition. Yes, that is actually true not a pageant myth. And yes, I have seen girls accidentally glue themselves to a toilet after using it and forgetting they just sprayed glue on their tushes :)
5. In my previous life I had a career in corporate public relations. I wore a suit, nylons and high heels every day. I had a secretary that answered my phone and my purse matched my briefcase. Now, I'm lucky to have a shirt on that doesn't have some remnant of my children's breakfast. But I wouldn't change it for the world. O-kay, I might trade it for a few hours at the spa, but what work at home mother wouldn't?!
6.My designs are currently being produced by a manufacturer in LA and I couldn't be more excited!
7. O-kay, I ran out. I'm really not that interesting. LOL. Hmmmmm, how about they fact that I swore I would never had kids and I ended up having 3 kids in 4 years. That just goes to show you, never say never! :)
Now, who to tag........hmmmmm, I know everyone is running in fear but here is my list, some are friends and a few are blogs that don't actually know me but I really enjoy reading :)
The Mommy Designer
Boutique Buyers Blog