Monday, July 27, 2009

Just for Mom!

Running Molly O Designs leaves me very little time to do things for myself. While my customers are sporting the hottest/latest/greatest designs, it is difficult to find time to make something for myself.

So I decided to take a few minutes this morning to make myself a present. Afterall, don't all of us moms deserve to give ourselves a present every once in awhile? I say, absolutely!

One of my favorite classes right now is our Molly O Stamped Jewelry class. I love it because once you get the hang of stamping, you can stamp out one of these beauties in a few minutes. And let me tell you that this skill comes in very handy when you are about to run out the door for a friend's birthday party :)



So here is what I came up with for myself. I wanted something a little different from the basic circle charms. Using a rounded square sterling silver charm, I stamped all three of my monkie's nicknames. Then on the skinny sterling rectangle I added on their birthstones with swarovski crystals.

I love how it turned out and I feel very chic with it on. Who knew just a necklace could make you feel sassy and chic! As I like to say, Sassy Made Simple!

2 comments:

Heather said...

MOLLY! Those are great! I want to learn how to do that. Love em, love em, love em!

Molly O Designs said...

Get a bunch of moms together and I will fly out and teach a class :) And then I can recruit you to teach. LOL.