Thursday, April 9, 2009

Just the Girls

I love a girls night out! Especially when it involves friends, wine, chatting and of course a creative energy.
















We held a focus group class this week to get feedback on the new Molly O look, classes, concepts and vision. I can't tell you how much I adore and appreciate the ladies that attended. I limited the attendance to 6 so we could focus on what needed to be accomplished. You wouldn't believe the great advice and suggestions that I got from these women! I've been frantically working every since trying to implement the improvements that resulted from our class. Often times, I get so caught up in the my ideas that I forget that not everyone thinks the same way that I do. I got the perfect combination of positive feedback and constructive criticism.


It was so great to watch as everyone started to have those "that's how you do that!" moments. What fun to teach my friends the secrets and tips that I have learned along the way. My friend Julie even went home at 10 p.m. and made more bows! She has 4 girls at home, so she needed to get started. LOL. I love it, and can't wait to see her girls in all their bow glory.









Our next focus group will be in 2 weeks! This week we focused on our basic bow class. Next up is our flip flop class. Perfect timing for this beautiful weather we are having in Vegas. I will be limiting the class to 6 people again. So drop me a note if you want to attend.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

It was such a great night and you INSPIRE ME Molly! I'm so excited for all of your new classes!