Monday, April 6, 2009

It's all about the bling........

I know, I know, I need to rein it in when it comes to bling. But how can you not love things adorned in Swarovski crystals?! I love to sprinkle them on everything from my girl's bows to the throw pillows in my newly decorated living room (pictures to come!).

So, when I saw some cute crystal converse shoes in my local children's boutique, I just couldn't resist blinging out my new Ed Hardy sneaks. O-kay, they look a little over the top. But I swear that if you put them on with some cute jeans and a solid black or white top, you have a really cute outfit! That is the key to bling. Keep it to one item and one item only. Don't wear a bling tshirt, with bling jeans with bling shoes. Then you just look like you have been living in Vegas too long.






















Of course I had to make a pair for my girls. This time I added in some black polka dots using jet black crystals and made the matching shoe laces. We get stopped every where we go when they are sporting their bling high tops. I think these would be adorable for pageants as well.



The best part about these shoes is the price! They retail for $110 at my local boutique. You can make them for half the price at a Molly O class. Our Molly O Stylists can teach you all the tricks and techniques for making these fabulous shoes. Book your class today!

No comments: