Thursday, February 28, 2008

Design Your Own Custom Outfit!


I have to admit, that this auction was created because I was down with that horrible flu for an entire week! And that was after taking care of 3 sick kids. So after a trip to the urgent care for some IV fluids, I became coherent again and realized there was no way I was going to have time to photograph my new designs for the current Bijou & Co. launch. What is a working mom to do? Let the customers have a little fun, that is what I say!

So, I've decided to list an auction where my customers get to design their own one-of-a-kind custom boutique outfit. The designs are based around the gorgeous new fabric by Sandi Henderson called Ginger Blossom. I will work with the winning bidder to create an adorable spring/summer set using this beautiful fabric. It's almost as much fun as being on Project Runway. O-kay, I'm going a little far, but it will be "fierce" (that is a Project Runway reference for those of you that don't watch). LOL.

Click here to view the auction and don't forget to search BJAC on ebay for all the wonderful designers in Bijou & Co. Our Ginger Blossom launch will be running the entire month of March. Check back for new designs every week!

No comments: