Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Testing Out Leafletter.com

So I thought I was going to get fancy and create this great little widget from www.leafletter.com You will see my first attempt in the post below. Hmmmmm, not sure if I did it right, but it was fun. You can mouse over the photos and click to enlarge them. They tons of templates to choose from and you can even add in music and video images. You should definitely check it out!


If the images are peaking your interest at all, then check out my newest listing on ebay. I designed this adorable custom boutique outfit with the new Ginger Blossom fabric by Sandi Henderson. Bijou & Co, the ebay design group I am a proud member of, is launching designs based on these fabrics during the entire month of March! There are so many cute designs.




Take a peak at my listing by clicking here.

No comments: