Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Designing for Fall/Winter 2008-2009

Does it seem a little strange that we aren't even out of winter and set here I am sketching designs for next fall and winter?! But I'm learning quickly that you have to be way ahead of the game. While I am frantically trying to get Spring and Summer produced right now, I'm also trying to get all my designs together for next year. I can't let you in on any secrets yet, but I'm loving what I have come up with so far.

Is there something you would LOVE to see for my 2009 line? Send me your suggestions! I love to hear from customers. Post a comment or email me at molly@mollyodesigns.com

In the mean time, here is a little peak and some fabric that was sent off to production today. It will be a limited edition run for a few select boutiques, but I think it will be so sweet for pictures at the beach, a summer picnic or even the fourth of July!

No comments: