Friday, August 28, 2009

The neighborhood cutie

I was trying to hold off on posting pictures of our new fall classes until everything was ready to be released. But seriously, I saw this face on my screen and just couldn't wait to show everyone.




He is the neighborhood cutie patootie and his poor mom had to drag him over to the photoshoot as soon as he woke up from his nap. And all of us moms know what 2 1/2 year olds are like when they get up from a nap.

But this little guy just stuck his little hand in his pocket, gave me a grin and approximately 3 minutes later the photoshoot was over.

I guess I should also point out his cute shirt which is one of our new Molly O Fall classes (more to come in the next week!). But seriously, look at that face! I would adopt him but I don't think his mom would appreciate that very much. In fact, we have already married him off to my youngest so I guess that would be a little weird if he came to live with us now. But just think how cute my grandkids will be one day!

No comments: