Saturday, December 13, 2008

Huge Sale at Molly O Designs

I'm the type of person that likes to prepare for the worst and hope for the best. I want to make sure all angles are covered and I don't get blindsided by anything. I have a gut feeling that amendments will not be made to the new CPSC law until after February 9th when more consumers start to take a stand. Right now, very few journalists, business owners, consumers and even designers know about this new law.

So, I am going to prepare. Everything on my website is 50%-75% off. I think I might have just shed a tear even typing that. And I have more spring styles to put up. So, buy it now while you can! After February 10th, it will be no longer. Or at the very least we will be on a break until some kind of reasonable amendment is instated.

Take a peek. Do some shopping and PLEASE pass this on to everyone you know. Even if you don't have little girls to shop for, you might need to buy a gift for someone you know, right?

Pop on over to www.mollyodesigns.com and have fun shopping the sale racks!

No comments: