Thursday, June 19, 2008

HUGE Summer Sale!

So I just handed off all my fall samples to the manufacturer tonight! Woo Hoo! What a great feeling! I have a few more that are going out to be modeled but other then that, my fall line is out of my hands (insert huge sigh of relief).

But now I need to clear out all my summer inventory to make room for the new fall boutique lines (wait until you see what is coming for Fall 2008!). I have to say one of the dresses for fall is my all time FAVORITE dress. I hope all my customers love it just as much!

So, take a peak at my ebay store where you will find some amazing deals! All my summer inventory is 30-50% off! I will be adding more over the next day, so keep checking back.

Click Molly O Designs Store

Does anyone want a sneak peak for fall? O-kay, here is one of the fun and funky sets I have planned with tons of mix and match pieces!




Keep checking back because I have 4 full lines for fall plus some other fun holiday boutique pieces.

No comments: