Sunday, March 21, 2010

Spread the Creative Joy!

One of the things that just makes my day is when I receive emails and photos from customers wanting to share their newest designs. I love that they take the tools and techniques they learn in their Molly O class and add their own creative spin.

Just look at these adorable flowers that our friend Lina made during the {Fabulous Flowers} class! A few for her and a few for her little girl. She was going to rock the adorable fuschia flower at a wedding. Talk about spicing up your little black dress! Just throw a flower in your hair and transform your look.

I can't even tell you how much I love these key chains from Shelley! She used our 50% off charm bin as her inspiration and created these amazing gifts! I was so inspired after seeing them that I created a necklace with the same vibe.








Thanks for sharing ladies! You made my day. Keep the pictures and the inspiration coming! If you have photos you want to share from a Molly O class, send them to info@mollyodesigns.com




No comments: