Friday, October 2, 2009

12 weeks until Christmas

Did I scare you? Because I am scaring myself! But with everyone on a tight holiday budget this year, I thought that we should start planning ahead!

The first thing to think about is whether you are going to buy or make most of your Christmas gifts this year. My plan is to make as much as I can for friends, neighbors, teachers and relatives. There are so many quick and easy gifts that you can make for very little money. My plan is to make a list, set aside a Saturday and just mass produce all my Creatively Made gifts.



Here is one of my favorite friend and teacher gifts! Our Coffee Holder and matching Key Chain. Just add on a coffee gift card and you have a fabulous, easy and affordable gift!

Over the next couple of weeks I will start posting photos of all my Christmas gift giving ideas. If you have been sitting on the fence about hosting a Molly O party, this is the time to schedule it. It is the perfect time to invite your friends over to start on your Christmas list! Plus, if you host the class then you get lots of freebies including your class fee, materials and discounts on anything else you buy that night.

We are also in the process of planning an all day Style session in Vegas. You will have the opportunity to take 3-4 classes plus create and design during an open session. Which means you could get your entire Christmas list taken care of in one day! If you are interested in attending, drop us a note so we can determine the level of interest. info@mollyodesigns.com

No comments: