Friday, September 4, 2009

Molly O Customers Are the Best!

Can I just brag for a minute? Seriously, I love it when a customer comes back to show me what they are up to after taking one of our classes. I feel like a proud momma!

Ellen came up with this stunning wedding shower gift. Can you imagine opening this at your wedding shower? I don't think I would ever take it off. She included the bride and groom's name, their wedding date and even included charms that matched their wedding colors. Ahhhhh.



And if that wasn't enough, then she made necklaces for all the little boys that were coming to her son's birthday party! Who said our classes were just for girls! The little boys wearing these necklaces are probably the "big man" on the playground even as I type. So cute and hip!



Thanks for sharing Ellen. I'm glowing with pride! Keep sending pictures of your Creatively Made projects. I would love to share them here!

No comments: