Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Back in the Blogging Saddle

I feel like I fell off the blogging horse. Business is booming at Molly O Designs and it is taking me a little while to get into my marketing groove. So much to do, so little time. But I have a plan, and I swear I am going to stick to it.

I promise not to leave you hanging again. My "goal" is to write my blog posts at the beginning of the week and have them ready to roll each morning. Sounds easy enough. So, I start to brainstorm topics so that I could stay ontop of this task. Hmmmm.....{birds chirping}. Yeah, I got nothing.

Then I remembered all the cool stuff that has been arriving at our studio! Fun. Anyone want to run their fingers through 10,000 crystals?! I'm telling you, it is fabulous. I was a little tempted to scatter them and pretend to be a Victoria Secret Angel on their famous runway, but quickly realized that they fact that I don't weigh 98 lbs. would probably cause all the crystals to crush into tiny pieces of dust.

See how quicly I get off topic?! O-kay, look at some of our new crystal colors. Perfect for your Bling Flip Flops!



This is called Silk. I love this color. Believe it or not it looks fabulous on brown and black flip flops.




And this is Black Diamond. It has a steel grey tone when you put them on black flip flops. It is gorgeous and unique.

It is not too late to book a Bling Flip Flop party! The warm weather is here to stay for a while. Get a pedicure and make a pair of these sassy shoes for summer.

No comments: