Thursday, April 2, 2009

Time to Flip for Summer!

I don't know about the rest of the country, but here in Vegas it is starting to feel like spring/summer. If the winds would just die down a little we would have a few gorgeous days. I even have my first sunburn of the season to prove it. Time to break out the sunscreen!

Along with warm weather comes fun summer shoes. But in this economy, who has the money to spend big money on everyday shoes. We have the perfect solution! Our adorable boutique flips flops are perfect for anyone that can walk with flip flops on their feet. I say that because my 3 year old is still trying to master that task.




We have designs and ribbon combinations for little girls, tweens and even trendy moms. And I can't say enough about how comfy these flip flops are. I searched high and low to find a manufacturer that didn't cause blisters or sore toes. Isn't that the worst?!







These shoes are so fun to make. Get the girls together and we will teach you how. I would also suggest a pedicure, but considering I don't really like feet you are on your own for that one!

If you are in the Las Vegas area and are interested in hosting a party, email us at info@mollyodesigns.com

If you are outside of Las Vegas you can contact us to find out when a Molly O Designs franchise will be opening near you!

No comments: