Saturday, February 16, 2008

Molly O Designs Jewelry has come to and end......

It is with a little sadness that I have decided to stop designing jewelry. As many of my customers know, Molly O Designs started as a custom jewelry business. Through the last couple of years, I have slowly transitioned over to children's boutique clothing and accessories. With the success of my clothing, I found very little time to create jewelry. So I have decided to sell everything!

What a undertaking this is proving to be. I'm in the process of photographing and listing all of my bead and jewelry inventory. I literally have thousands of beads to sell. Semi precious, pearls, sterling silver, bali silver, clasps, charms, etc. The list goes on and on. Not to mention all my displays and finished jewelry.

So, if you know anyone in the market for beads or jewelry send them over to my etsy store! I'm selling everything well below value just so I can clear that area of my office. I don't know about everyone else, but I feel the need to clear the clutter in the new year! Maybe I should take a picture of my office now as my "before" photo so I can show all of you my progress later on.

I just started listing, but I will be adding new items every day, so mark my store as a favorite and keep checking back!

MollyOdesigns.etsy.com

And keep checking back here as I might even post a few pieces of jewelry as a free givewawy!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I'll be sure to pass the word along Molly! :)