Thursday, October 11, 2007

It's all about the Shoes!!!

Which came first, the outfit or the shoes? The shoes of course! The amazing design group I am a part of, Bijou & Co. (search BJAC on ebay) is getting ready for another ebay launch. The theme this time? "It's all about the Shoes". Each designer is creating an outfit based on an adorable pair of shoes. I have seen a sneak peak of some of the designs and they are so adorable!!!



I have to admit that I am buried in orders and won't have as many pieces to launch this time around. However, I have the cutest pair of boys shoes and a design in my head that I am determined to bring to life! So keep your fingers crossed that I can find enough time (and fabric) to create a studly little design for the boys. Imagine Euro GQ meets argyle. So cute! Maybe I will even post a sneak peak of the shoes just to see if there is an interest. That is as soon as I remember to charge my camera battery. So much to sew, so little time.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Go to www.ebay.com and enter BJAC in the search to view the entire Bijou & Co. group!

No comments: