Monday, June 25, 2007

It's about time!

I can't believe it has taken me so long to create a blog! Am I the last person in the technical world to hop on the blogging bandwagon? That may be, but at least I am here with a purpose.

As my customer base begins to span the US and a few various parts of the world, many have asked how they can keep up to date with my newest designs. Instead of bombarding all of you with constant e-newsletters, I thought creating a blog would be the perfect avenue to introduce my newest designs. Plus, I can give you a sneak peak into what is in the pipeline for the next season!

I have a new launch appearing on ebay starting July 10th. All my pieces have been designed with the idea of transitioning from summer to fall in mind. Is it too early to think about fall? It will be here before you know it! Each set of designs include all the pieces you will need to keep your cutie looking chic by mixing and matching short and long sleeve with pants, dresses or skirts! The photos are being shot this week, so maybe you will even get a little preview of what is to come.

So, stay tuned! Add me to your favorites and check back often!

No comments: